What is BBA?
- BBA stands for Biometrics Brain Analysis.
- BBA uses Dermatoglyphs is (Derma = Pattern & Glyph= Pattern) which is the scientific study of the skin pattern on the fingers and toes and theory of MI- Multiple Intelligent.
- It has been used in diverse fields like medicine, genetics, psychology, education and recruitment.
- BBA is the process of evaluating distribution of Multiple Intelligences of an individual using biometrics to understand brain and behavior pattern and overall personality of a person .
- MI theory was proposed by Prof. Howard Gardner in 1983
- He redefine the concepts of intelligence
- He defined 8 types of multiple intelligence
- Each person is a unique blend of dynamic intelligence which grow, expand and develop throughout life
Advantages of BBA
BBA report reveals following information about :
- person’s innate (inborn) intelligence
- Distribution of multiple intelligence
- Preferable learning style and method
- Hidden talent
- Strengths & limitations
- Emotional well being
- logical behavioral pattern
- like-dislikes and much more.